- If you are the original owner of the contract, depending on contract terms and state law, you may be able to transfer it to the new owner of the vehicle.
To transfer your contract upon selling your vehicle, you must send the following to the administrator on the contract:
• Copy of your original contract.
• Copies of ALL original vehicle maintenance receipts for the full period of time that you owned the vehicle under your contract.
• Copy of the state-issued vehicle title.
• Letter stating the date and odometer reading at the time of sale.
• New owner’s name, address, and phone numbers.
• A check for the amount listed on your contract (transfer fee) made out to the administrator on your contract under “Transfers.”
We have Transfer Forms available for download at https://www.riders-advantage.com/find-a-contract