HOW DO I START A TIRE & WHEEL CLAIM?
- Protect your vehicle from further damage.
- If necessary, have your vehicle towed to the nearest repair facility, do not drive the vehicle.
- Give the repair facility your service agreement so that they can contact the Claims Department.
- Authorize the repair facility to diagnose the problem with your tire(s). The repair facility must obtain repair authorization prior to completing repairs.
- Tread must be 3/32 or more. Tire & Wheel claims DO NOT cover Wear and Tear or Impact.
Leave a Comment