In the event that You sell the Vehicle, this Agreement shall terminate or You may apply for a transfer to the new owner. If You choose to apply for transfer of the Agreement to the new owner the transfer request must be made in writing within thirty (30) days from the date of sale to a private party (non-commercial party) and include the following: (1) A check for a fifty-dollar ($50) transfer fee; (2) A copy of the Registration Page of this Agreement; (3) A signed affidavit stating the date of sale, the mileage at sale and the new owner’s name, address and telephone number.
If You do not request the transfer of the Agreement to the new owner the Agreement shall terminate. To receive a refund of the unearned Agreement Price you must: (1) notify Us in writing within thirty (30) days of the sale; and (2) provide a signed affidavit stating the date of the sale. If Your Agreement is financed, the Lienholder has the right to receive any portion of the cancellation refund amounts.
The Agreement may not be assigned separately from the Vehicle, nor can it be assigned to a New or Used Car Dealership or anyone other than an individual person that purchased Your Vehicle. This Agreement may only be transferred once. IMPORTANT: This Agreement is not transferable to a Dealer or entity in the business of selling, trading or leasing vehicles in any event.
**Below is the Transfer Request Form for Classic Administrators ONLY. Please make sure you use the correct transfer form or your transfer request may be denied.**
If you need assistance, please call (918) 266-1200.
Capital Administrative Professionals (CAP)
1. Your Contract may be transferable to someone to whom You sell or otherwise transfer Your Vehicle while this Contract is still in force. This Contract cannot be transferred if the title transfer of Your Vehicle passes through an entity other than the subsequent buyer, or Your Vehicle is sold or traded to a dealership, leasing agency or entity/individual in the business of selling vehicles. This Contract can only be transferred once and the transfer must be initiated by the original Contract purchaser. Further, once transferred, this Contract cannot be cancelled except by Us.
2. To transfer, the following must be submitted to the Administrator within thirty (30) days of the change of ownership to a subsequent individual purchaser:
a. Original Contract and Registration Page;
b. Transfer application signed by You and the purchaser of Your Vehicle. Call the Administrator to have a transfer application mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to You;
c. Seventy-five-dollar ($75.00) Transfer Fee made payable to the Administrator; and
d. Copies of all maintenance records.
3. Any manufacturer’s warranty (if applicable) must also be transferred at the same time as Vehicle ownership transfer. NOTE: The term and/or coverages under some vehicle manufacturer’s warranties are reduced upon transfer to a subsequent Vehicle owner. Breakdowns to components covered by the manufacturer during the term of the original manufacturer’s warranty are not covered under this Contract regardless of transfer. Copies of all maintenance records and original receipts showing actual oil changes and manufacturer’s recommended maintenance must be given to the new owner and provided to the Administrator at the time of submission of the transfer application. These maintenance records must be retained along with similar documentation for future maintenance work which the new owner has performed in accordance with SECTION 10 – CONTRACT HOLDER’S RESPONSIBILITIES, Paragraph A. Maintenance Requirements and Service History as contained in this Contract. If these requirements are not met, the Administrator has the right to deny the transfer of this Contract.
**Below is the Transfer Request Form for Capital Administrative Professionals. ONLY. Please make sure you use the correct transfer form or your transfer request may be denied.**
If you need assistance, please call (918) 266-1200.
PDS (Premier Dealer Services)
1. Conditions and rights regarding transfer in the state where You purchased this Contract may be different from the ones set forth in this subsection. Please refer to the special state disclosure in SECTION 7 – SPECIAL STATE DISCLOSURES for the state in which this Contract was sold (if applicable).
2. This Contract applies only to You and the Vehicle. Only You can transfer this Contract. This Contract cannot be transferred to or from a dealer.
3. To transfer this Contract, You must contact the Dealer or request a Transfer Request Form from Us within fifteen (15) days of the change of ownership of the Vehicle.
Within thirty (30) days of change of ownership You provide Us with the following:
a. Copies of sales receipts, invoices or work orders showing the date, mileage or hours (if applicable), and the service(s) performed to evidence that all of the manufacturer’s maintenance requirements have been met;
b. Documented certification of the Vehicle’s odometer or hour meter reading at the time of ownership transfer, if applicable;
c. Copies of all documents sent to the manufacturer to effect transfer of Your manufacturer warranty (if applicable). The manufacturer warranty must be transferred at the same time as Vehicle ownership transfer;
d. A transfer fee of seventy five dollars ($75.00) made payable to Premier Dealer Services, Inc. Only a check or a money order will be accepted; and
e. The completed Transfer Request Form with all required signatures.
4. We reserve the right to reject a transfer request if the requirements of this subsection are not met. If the transferee does not receive a confirmation of transfer within forty five (45) days after change of ownership, the transferee should notify Us.